Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Teaser Tuesday #33


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at ShouldBeReading!

1. Grab your current read.
2. Let the book fall open to a random page.
3. Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page.
4. Do NOT include spoilers (well in my case TRY not to include spoilers!) 
5. Share the title and author!

"Slowly, the extended up and out from his shoulders, unfolding with an almost inaudible series of soft snaps and creaks. full flexed, the made a gentle, feathery fwump like a duvet being flung over a bed."

Line 25, page 33

-Torment by Lauren Kate

More angelly goodness? I love this quote :3

♥Iffath

3 comments:

  1. Lol, suddenly, I want my pillow.. Love the teaser. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought my copy but I haven't gotten to read it yet! Hope you're enjoying it :)

    Great teaser btw!

    Our TEASER this week is from "Unholy Ghosts" by Stacia Kane.

    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete
  3. I disliked this. Hope you like it more dear!

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home