Sunday, October 24, 2010

In My Mailbox #33

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)

For review
-Entice by Carrie Jones (Bloomsbury)
-Department 19 by Will Hill (Harpercollins)
-The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting (Headline)

Gifted/Won
-Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel (Via Swapit.co.uk)
-Runaway by Meg Cabot (Via Swapit.co.uk)
-Shadowland by Alyson Noel (Via Swapit.co.uk)
-The Sky is Everywhere teaser also came with one of the Swapit books

Oh my God. Swapit shop is THE MOST AWESOME website in the world. These three books I've wanted for absolutely AGES, and now I finally have them!!! You should really join [email/tweet me so I can INVITE YOU] while this MyKindaBook frenzy is still going on! There are some auctions for awesome books! Just don't outbid me. 

And also, how awesome are publishers? Really?! *SQUEEEEEEEEE* xD

♥Iffath

13 comments:

  1. Wow you had such a great week! Hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Body Finder is AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    Enjoy your books! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got ENTICE! Sweet!

    I still have to read the one I took out from the library... ughh to much to read.. too little time.

    I see your mailbox karma is super good... I have my Hello Kitty books on display at Aisle B.

    http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1386401970/mailbox-monday-in-my-mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent selections! Have a happy reading week! My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab book week. Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great week - The Body Finder sounds really good.

    Ooh! Swapitshop has changed names and a very new design (I remember it when it was yellow!).

    Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting books. I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ENTICE!! I'm so jealous! Hope you enjoy all of your books! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Entice is a popular book this week. I love the UK cover for Infinite Days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh, you had a great book week! I hope you love Jay from The Body Finder like I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh you have some good books there. I have infinite days (still need to read) and shadowland read it liked it, but then again I like alyson noels books the 5th one comes out in nove for this series. enjoy reading

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do I see the cover of Department 19? Damn, I'm jealous now!! Can't wait for this book & to read your review. :)

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home