Sunday, October 17, 2010

In My Mailbox #32

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)

For review
-Finding Sky by Joss Stirling (OUP)
-Koh Tabu by Ann Kelley (OUP)
-The Death Defying Pepper Roux by Geraldine McCaughrean (OUP)
-Matched by Ally Condie (Razorbill UK)
-Black Bones by E.E. Richardson (Barrington Stoke)
-Flyaway by Lucy Christopher (Chciken House)
-Numbers 2: The Chaos by Rachel Ward (Chicken House)
-When I Was Joe by Keren David (Frances Lincoln)
-Diary of a Wimpy Vampire by Tim Collins (Michael O'Mara)

Gifted/Won
-Angel by LA Weatherly Proof (Thanks you lovely Usborne peeps!)
-Delacroix Academy: The Candidates notebook (signed, thanks Inara!)

I don't know if you noticed, but this was was awesome book-wise. Not so much in actual, real life though :(
Very excited for all the books this week, especially Matched and Finding Sky! And I have my signed, and numbered (I'm 81/100) Angel proof for helping in the blog tour! :D

I apologise for the lack of posts this week, there was a death in the family, and blogger hasn't posted anything I scheduled and I've been really busy so..bye xx

Oh wait, this was on the package with Matched inside it. It is seriously cool:

♥Iffath

15 comments:

  1. how awesome was the packaging for matched - I literally went a little nuts when I saw it. You had some freaking awesome books there. I really enjoyed Numbers 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really sorry you've had such a bad week :(

    Nice haul of books! Matched is awesome so I hope you love it just as much as I did! Jealous of the packaging ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved the packaging for Matched too! Cant wait to read it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you got some great books this week! Sorry the rest of your week was so terrible though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you got amazing books, enjoy them, and im so sorry about the death in your fam, stay strong hun im always here to talk to if u need someone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books for review - I love Matched especially! :) Condolences on the death though:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to hear about the death in your family. :(

    You had an amazing book week, though. Hope you enjoy all your reads! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love getting signed copies! Great post this week! My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got Matched! Jealous very very green with envy! Another great set of books!

    WOW! enjoy the reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I met Maggie Stiefvater two weeks ago - her talk was HILARIOUS and she signed both of my books for me and let me have several pictures :) she was sooo nice!
    :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many books ! I'm so jealous !
    If you want you can visit my IMM ( http://lisafragments.blogspot.com/ )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Matched sounds so good (and the packaging looks fab).

    Happy Reading :D

    I'm Sorry to hear that you've had such a terrible week though :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry to hear about your bereavement :(
    What a terrific book week if that is any concilation. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you got some really good books this week. Soooo jealous of Matched! Hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha, the Matched package looks cool :D I so want to read this book!
    And Numbers 2 looks all sparkly :D Which edition is it? I'm really curious how this one will be. I read the first one and thought it was okay. The second one sounds more interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home