Sunday, October 10, 2010

In My Mailbox #31

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)



For review
-Bloodline by Kate Cary (Thanks Bookbabblers)
-Missing, Believed Crazy by Terence Blacker (From school library for an award thingy)


Finished Torment this week. Won't say anything until my review. Reading Missing, Believed Crazy now, nearly finished and it is fantastic! Very interesting and the stuff that happens inside is very appealing, I SO want to try them out myself. If they weren't illegal. Yeah.


Also, Angel Week was such a fail. In defence, I had school, and am very unorganised, and I'm am just NOT THAT interesting! Sorry.

LaterZ

♥Iffath

14 comments:

  1. I love the title Missing, Believed Crazy! XD Enjoy your books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloodline sounds really good! Enjoy your books :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blood Line should be really good !!!! I'm a new follower ! Here is my IMM ( http://lisafragments.blogspot.com/ )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bloodline looks interesting...

    Started reading Torment, took a while for it to kick in.. but now it's great!

    Here's your invite to Aisle B :)
    http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1280861880/mailbox-monday-in-my-mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bloodline looks cool! Enjoy!

    Also, you got to reveal the cover of Angel Fire. I don't call that a fail! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. As long as you don't get caught is it still illegal? LOL Happy reading! My Imm is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bloodline sounds like a good one, happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great books for you! hope you enjoy them both! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the look of Bloodline! Hope you have fun this week as you start reading your books :)

    Come by and see my experimental IMMB

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't read either, but both look greatt ;D
    Can't wait for your review!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am liking the look of both of those - so tempted to add to wishlist so tempted :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you enjoy your new books :) I want a copy of Torment very badly!

    Here's what I got in my mailbox this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bloodline looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home