Sunday, October 03, 2010

In My Mailbox #30


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)

Won
-Skate School: Ice Princess by Kay Woodward (Thanks Usborne)

Ans signed!

I was soo bored this week, not much post AND I missed blogger thingy with Maggie *actual* Stiefvater. So, I watched The Vampire Diaries, and did more posts because blogger has eaten my scheduled Angel Week stuff!!! 

Oh, and I made a kind of 'day in pictures' thingy with Angel. *ahem* Really. But it's really weird so I've decided I'm not posting it anymore. LOL. Maybe one..

I call it: 'Angel on the Red Carpet with her Co-stars'

May post more on Twitter!

♥Iffath

13 comments:

  1. i need to get angel as I keep hearing all about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolllll! Angel on the Red Carpet with her Co-stars'? LOVE it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! Angel on the carpet with her co-stars is great! :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I love your picture! I've got Skate School to read too...enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning a copy of Skate School, happy reading :)

    Love your Angel picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Skate School has a very pretty cover!

    I have not heard of either of these books, weirdly enough. So, yay for putting these on my radar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, Angel! It looks good. ;) And the picture of them red mailbox looks so cute! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, Angel! I read the synopsis and it sounds AWESOME.

    Happy reading. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your win! Angel looks awesome! I love fallen angel books!

    I'm a new follower!

    You can check out my IMM here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you enjoy your book. Happy Reading. Check out what was In My Mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I could have a copy of Angel. Too bad I didn't win the contest for Angel. Enjoy reading your books.
    You might as well want to check out my IMM here

    ReplyDelete

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home