Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Angel Blog Tour


I'm so excited to be a part of the tour! As you might know already, I loved Angel so much (as well as lots of other fab angel books!) that I decided to have an Angel Week from Oct 1st - 8th! More details regarding that tomorrow though :)

Here is the full tour schedule:



I'm also quite silly, because me being my clever self, I thought 'hey, I'll post the blog tour details on Wednesday!' One minor flaw- it's already started :/
Oops.

Sorry to everyone who's already had their stop in the tour! 
Stop 1: A fantastic review and extract at lovereading4kids.co.uk
Stop 2: Very interesting interview with LA Weatherly at Bart's Bookshelf
Stop 3: LA Weatherly's Top 5 Books at 5 Minutes' Peace
Stop 4: The music behind the book at Dark Readers

The next stop..is at The Bookbag.
--

Usborne Publishing Ltd | Release Date: October 1st 2010 | Paperback, 512 pages


♥Iffath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your love for this post. G'waaaaaaaan you know you want to.

Next Post Previous Post Home